This smoker comes standard with “extras” such as food grade stainless steel grates and a slide-out ash pan. This innovative ash pan makes clean-up quick and easy and helps you get more heat out of the same amount of fuel since the ashes can fall away from the fire. 18″ tires and locking casters make it easy to move the smoker on hard surfaces and lock it into place.
Built by experts in welding and trailer manufacturing, this high end BBQ smoker is ready to help you enjoy easy and profitable barbecues for years to come.
Features of the TS120P Push-Around BBQ Smoker
- Reverse flow draft
- Positive-lock latches on all doors
- Grate in firebox with slide-out ash pan
- Drain with ball valve for draining the tank
- Stainless steel handles
- Door on one side of smoker
- Stay cool handles on slide vents and firebox door
- Exterior work shelf
- Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
- 18″ tires and heavy-duty locking casters
- Heat baffles on firebox protect the tires from excessive heat.
- Cooking grates are made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
- Built in water pan helps keep your meat moist when water smoking with apple juice or other liquid.
- Tank is made of 3/16” plate steel and firebox of 1/4” plate steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
- Overall Dimensions 75”h x 90”l x 46”w
- Cooking Area 13.93 sq. ft. (2,005 sq. in.)
- Top Grate Dimensions 20” x 47.75”
- Space Above Top Grate 4.25”
- Bottom Grate Dimensions 22” x 47.75”
- Space Between Grates 6.5”
- Grate Style Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing
- Tank Dimensions 24” x 68” (120-gallon)
- Metal Thickness on Tank 0.1875”
- Fire Box Dimensions 20.5” Cube (Inside: 20” x 20” x 15”)
- Metal Thickness on Fire Box 0.25”
- Optional Warming Box Dimensions 12” x 18” (Inside)
- Warming Box Grate Dimensions 11.5” x 17.5”
- Space Between Grates in Warming Box 8.5”
- Net Weight 875 lbs.
- Shipping Weight 1,000 lbs.
- Capacity of Pork Butts 21-22
- Capacity of Baby Back Ribs 15-18
- Capacity of Spare Ribs 12-14
- Capacity of Whole Briskets 13-14
- Capacity of Whole Chickens 30-31
- Capacity of Whole Pigs 100 lbs