- Overall Dimensions 45”h x 115”l x 41.5”w
- Grate Height From Ground 28”
- Grate Dimensions 24” x 70”
- Optional 2nd Tier Grate Dimensions 22” x 70”
- Cooking Area 11.67 sq. ft. (1,680 sq. in.)
- Cooking Area With 2nd Tier Grate 22.36 sq. ft. (3,220 sq. in.)
- Grate Style Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing
- Metal Thickness 13 Gauge
- Net Weight 510 lbs.
- Shipping Weight 625 lbs.
- Capacity of Whole Pigs Single Grate: 275 lbs.
- Capacity of Pork Butts 2nd Tier Grate: 40-44, Single Grate: 21-24
- Capacity of Racks of Ribs 2nd Tier Grate: 24-30, Single Grate: 12-15
- Capacity of Whole Briskets 2nd Tier Grate: 18-20, Single Grate: 9-12
- Capacity of Whole Chickens 2nd Tier Grate: 50-60, Single Grate: 25-30
- Capacity of Hamburgers 2nd Tier Grate: 160-175, Single Grate: 85-90
Features of the PR72T Charcoal Pig Roaster Trailer
Stainless steel calibratable thermometer
Top and bottom dampers to control the temperature and a removable charcoal vent in the bottom of the roaster.
Cooking grate is made of rust-free food-grade T304 stainless steel rod and easy to clean.
Slanted drip pan drains the grease to the outside of the unit through a drip tube.
Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
Trailer has components welded to the bottom of the roaster and features a 2” ball hitch and safety chains, heavy-duty wheel jack, rubber torsion axle, road-worthy tires, and DOT-compliant flush-mount LED lights, reflector strips, and VIN plate.
We are a licensed trailer manufacturer and can provide a certificate of origin for the trailer.