Jøtul’s medium-sized single door, non catalytic woodstove just got better, with enhanced clean face fire viewing and air wash performance. Featuring meticulous craftsmanship and design, the Jøtul F 400 Castine will provide a warm, wonderful centerpiece for your hearth and home. Created by the award winning team of Red House Design and our in-house design engineers, this stove has a unique nautical theme which highlights the tradition of seacoast living, a lifestyle shared by residents of Maine and Norway.
- Max Output: 55,000 BTU/hr
- Capacity: 1,500 ft2
- Max Log: 20″
- Max Burn: 8 hrs
- Finishes: Matte Black Paint or Brown Majolica Enamel
Popular options include:
- Screen for open door fire viewing
- Leg leveler kit
- Short leg kit (for installation into an existing fireplace)
- Mobile home approved leg bracket kit
- Outside air adapter
- Rear heat shield
- Choice of Brown Enamel or Classic Matte Black Paint.